Wintry Mountain Pack
Hello Stranger.

If your a member, login. If not then join us at our WolfQuest topic.

Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 6977e710
Wintry Mountain Pack
Hello Stranger.

If your a member, login. If not then join us at our WolfQuest topic.

Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 6977e710
Wintry Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wintry Mountain Pack

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hello and Welcome to Wintry Mountain Pack. ~ WMP Council
Please Fill out your Character Sheets. This way we can know more about your wolf.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
To Do List
Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:29 am by Moon
This is the to do list in order to clean out the site.

1. Delete Locked Topics
2. Make a New Banner ~Vapor
3. Reorganize the Topics
4. Map of the Territory

If you have more, post 'em

Comments: 0
New Front Post for WQ
Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:55 am by Moon
ωιηтяy мσυηтαιη ραcк

cσρyяιgнт ησтιcε ~ The pack ideas as well as theme, belongs to Bella1998, Metalshadow, Kimchiz, and Fire Pelt! If any of us see our ideas being used, we will not hesitate to report you!

Hello there!
..................Welcome to Wintry Mountain Pack!!!! - I see you are looking at the forum. Well …

Comments: 2
Wintry News
Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:13 am by Frozone
The pack has finally been created in August 20th 2011!

Guests: Join our pack at our
WolfQuest Topic !
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=53972

New Members: You are
welcomed to join the site as
soon as you join on the pack topic. A member of WMP Council will happily activate your account.

Ordinary Members: Welcome back! Enjoy your time in our territory.

Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:34 pm
Latest topics
» Hero and Villan RP
Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:11 am by Moon

» Werewolf RP
Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:08 am by Moon

» Spring Den
Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:15 pm by Moon

» Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]
Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:14 am by Twenty-Twenty

» tHe EpIdEmIc [PrOlOuGe -- ChApTeR oNe W.i.P]
Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:27 pm by Moon

» The Outcast. WIP. Chapter 1.
Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:22 pm by Allanie

» Allanie's little book.
Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:39 pm by Allanie

» Tie's Journal.
Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:33 am by Twenty-Twenty

» Alloutte Lake
Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:05 pm by Twenty-Twenty

Top posters
Moon
Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Vote_lcapHero and Villan RP - Page 17 Voting_barHero and Villan RP - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
Twenty-Twenty
Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Vote_lcapHero and Villan RP - Page 17 Voting_barHero and Villan RP - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
Allanie
Frozone
Flower
Blaise
Vapor
Jiu
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hero and Villan RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Location : Hugging Dante, and Vanessa.. Dar mai babies D:> Even Moonpie knows that

Character Sheet
Crush: Allanie

Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Vanessa laughed softly, as her mouth opened to say something, hysterical laughing started to sound.. It wasn't hers but.. It sounded like it, "What is that?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Location : Hugging Dante, and Vanessa.. Dar mai babies D:> Even Moonpie knows that

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:48 pm

"I heard that." She smirked, "Didn't your mother tell you if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all?"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet
Crush: Need To know, and you don't need to know.

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:52 pm

Farkas smiles. "Yes. That doesn't mean I listen," He laughs.
Back to top Go down
http://freeformspiritpack.forumotion.co.uk/
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:53 pm

"Of course." Vanessa smirked, "That explains a lot."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:56 pm

Farkas smiles, sitting on a stump. "I'm done. I'm to lazy to walk," He mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:36 am

"I can wait." Vanessa smirked, sitting on Farkas's lap.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:31 am

Farkas grunts and rubs her back.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:02 am

Vanessa swatted his hands away, "I said no touchie!"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:49 pm

"What? I'm not allowed to touch you, but your allowed to touch me," He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:59 am

"Exactly." Vanessa laughed lightly, standing back up. She immediatly felt an intense pressue, not as much as a pain. She grimaced, immediatly moving a hand over her abdomen, and then said, in almost a laughing gesture, "Hey, uh, Farkas? You know that baby? Yeah, well, I think it's coming." She frowned, "So, if you don't mind, I'd like to go back to the house; I think I can trust Anu enough."

[Pssh .-. Vanessa always ruins walks in the forest.]
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:50 pm

(Ain't that the truth? Lolz)

Farkas chuckles, and grabs her hand, appearing in one of the various bedrooms around the house.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:21 pm

[Farkas should just stop letting her near the forest c: Bad things happen there xD]

Vanessa, on the other hand, wasn't really in the laughing mood. She was pressured with pain, and every little movement started to hurt, but the looked around the bedroom, somewhat satisfied, and sat right down on the bed, but almost immediatly fell onto her side, grabbing a pillow to place her face into. She made a slight cry when she did, her body wincing slightly. If this was even the beginning, she knew it would be a nightmare.

About as soon as Vanessa entered, Anu was somewhat quickly following, but her smirk was replaced with a more sympathetic look, and she sighed as Vanessa lied down. She had her doubts; what with Vanessa barely eating, plus the pain she was already in, made Anu worry, she she simply walked up to the bed, and sat down on the opposite side, frowning again. She slightly sighed for a minute, then looked at Farkas with the same look. She was really starting to doubt a lot of things, especially the survival of both of Vanessa, and that baby; she had a feeling one of them wouldn't make it, but she could've been wrong, or at least hoped she was.

Vanessa made another slight cry, but somewhat sighed in relief as Anu came in, noticing the familiar sound of her footsteps. Short, and quick. She then sighed, taking another pillow, and basically holding it as closely as she could. It brung no relief, but she didn't complain; she knew really nothing could be done about the pain, but just as she was about to let out a wail, she felt a hand slip over her mouth, and Anu's voice ring into her ears, "Just try, and relax; screaming is probably something you should save for a last minute resort." The hand let go of its grasp, and she felt it rest on her shoulder, slightly squeezing it before returning back to Anu's side.

Vanessa sighed again, still letting out little cries, but Anu's hand always came to squeze her shoulder again, so she attempted to not really let it out just yet. She could feel tears soaking in the pillow she'd curled up with, and she could feel her body shake, and wince from crying, as well as the complete, and utter pain. She let out a slightly louder cry, but it was not as loud as the wail would've been. So far, she'd felt like she'd been in this room for hours, though truely it'd been only about twenty minutes.

Anu sighed, watching Vanessa with blue eyes. Something told her by the way Vanessa was reacting, it wouldn't be very good, and finally stood up, giving Farkas another disappointed look before sitting down, leaning againest the wall, her eyes emotionlessly on the ground.

Vanessa let out yet another cry, shuttering. Her small frame really didn't seem to withstand any of this. She somehow regreted doing everything she had. She really should've listened to Anu, but her thoughts were cut off by a small wail, but she managed to cut it off.

[Poor Vanessy :c]
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Farkas kneels slowly beside the bed Vanessa was on and takes her hand gently. "Just breath," he whispers.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:49 am

Vanessa replied, her voice was more of a croak, but she managed to laugh slightly, "I know." Really, she already knew everything that was happening, it just seemed to leave her mind from distraction. She slightly tightened the grip on Farkas's hand, wincing, yet the fact that her roleplayer could type all this in a mature way was somewhat amazing xD. She then said, her voice softened, "I don't think this will end very well, Farkas... I really don't." She frowned slightly, her voice was quiet, and low, that one sentence only meant for him to hear. She winced yet again, shaking for a second. She sighed, something seeming to cause her doubt.

Anu sighed, getting to her feet, and turning towards the door. She'd be back of course, she just had to do something. She quietly closed the door behind her, and her footsteps trailed off.

Vanessa heard the slight sound of the door close, but she still made no notion towards it. It was just Anu, and that still left Farkas with her. As long as she wasn't alone, she'd be okay, or at least she hoped. Another slight cry escape her mouth, and she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:09 am

Farkas nods, and rubs her shoulder lightly.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:17 am

Vanessa laughed slightly, "You nod to much; it's going to cause brain damage." She flinched again, but attempted to smile.

[ How this image makes me think of this roleplay o 3o I will never know.

Spoiler:
]
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:23 pm

(Lol, It reminds me of Ama and Dante too =D )

Farkas smirks. "And? I already am brain damaged," He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:10 am

[ xD It's a pattern! ]

Vanessa smiled, "Well, just a little." She flinched, but managed to keep her smile. She somewhat frowned at that moment, "You think everything will be okay, right?" She sighed, she was really starting to doubt things, a lot of things actually.

[ I'm going to make this sad >_> Just cause I can. ]
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:34 pm

(Loo of course =))

Farkas nods. "Everything will turn out completely fine," He replies.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:43 am

Vanessa smiled slightly, sitting up with another flinch.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:57 am

Farkas pushes her down gently. "Stay down. Its probably worse if you sit up," He whispers.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:55 am

Vanessa snorted slightly, "It's fine."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:57 am

Farkas sighs. "Don't hurt yourself," He whisper.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:48 pm

Vanessa slipped off the bed, gaining her balance with ease, stepping towards the door, "I'm fine.. I just have t-" Her voice was cut off as the door slammed open, flinging her againest the wall which was only a few feet away.

Anu, unaware of what she did, just stood there, confused from where a cry of pain had came from.

[ I told you I'd make this bad D:< ]
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:45 pm

(Poor Vanessy)

Farlas rushes over to Vanessa quickly. "Nice job, Anu," He grumbles.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:08 am

Anu frowned, "She shouldn't have been near the door."

Vanessa hissed, "Don't slam it open!"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:40 pm

Farkas sighs. "Anu shut up. Vanessa do you need help to stand," He says calmly.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:08 am

[ Breaking Dawn gas to be one of the most muse bringing books xD ]

Vanessa nodded, "Yeah, yeah; I'm fine," Whatever admit she had try, it failed to work, miserbly.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:04 pm

(Lolz)

Farkas nods, and grabs her hand gently, not really caring what she had said.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:19 am

Vanessa didn't pull her hand away. No, scratch that. She didn't want to pull away.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:13 pm

"Where to," He whispers.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:43 pm

[ Ah D:< I need to be more active! I'm like consumed with this other site .-. I luff it. ]

Vanessa shook her head, "I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:23 pm

"You're very difficult sometimes," Farkas chuckles and starts tugging her to the door.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:21 pm

Vanessa mildly laughed, wobbling to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:19 pm

Farkas smiles, and puts a hand on her back.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:58 am

Vanessa smiled gently, tightening her grip on his hand.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:34 pm

Farkas smirks, and winds his way down the hall. "Now, I don't want you to go into labor while your walking, are you gonna be okay," He whispers.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:50 pm

"You're really to formal," She rolled her eyes, "I'm fine." The pain had somewhat ceased, and she was surprised by this, but she didn't question it.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:17 pm

Farkas nods. "I just don't want you to fall onto the floor," He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:48 am

"Of course not," She laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:01 am

Farkas smiles, and hugs her gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero and Villan RP
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next