Wintry Mountain Pack
Hello Stranger.

If your a member, login. If not then join us at our WolfQuest topic.

Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 6977e710
Wintry Mountain Pack
Hello Stranger.

If your a member, login. If not then join us at our WolfQuest topic.

Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 6977e710
Wintry Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wintry Mountain Pack

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hello and Welcome to Wintry Mountain Pack. ~ WMP Council
Please Fill out your Character Sheets. This way we can know more about your wolf.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
To Do List
Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:29 am by Moon
This is the to do list in order to clean out the site.

1. Delete Locked Topics
2. Make a New Banner ~Vapor
3. Reorganize the Topics
4. Map of the Territory

If you have more, post 'em

Comments: 0
New Front Post for WQ
Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:55 am by Moon
ωιηтяy мσυηтαιη ραcк

cσρyяιgнт ησтιcε ~ The pack ideas as well as theme, belongs to Bella1998, Metalshadow, Kimchiz, and Fire Pelt! If any of us see our ideas being used, we will not hesitate to report you!

Hello there!
..................Welcome to Wintry Mountain Pack!!!! - I see you are looking at the forum. Well …

Comments: 2
Wintry News
Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:13 am by Frozone
The pack has finally been created in August 20th 2011!

Guests: Join our pack at our
WolfQuest Topic !
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=53972

New Members: You are
welcomed to join the site as
soon as you join on the pack topic. A member of WMP Council will happily activate your account.

Ordinary Members: Welcome back! Enjoy your time in our territory.

Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:34 pm
Latest topics
» Hero and Villan RP
Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:11 am by Moon

» Werewolf RP
Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:08 am by Moon

» Spring Den
Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:15 pm by Moon

» Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]
Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:14 am by Twenty-Twenty

» tHe EpIdEmIc [PrOlOuGe -- ChApTeR oNe W.i.P]
Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:27 pm by Moon

» The Outcast. WIP. Chapter 1.
Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:22 pm by Allanie

» Allanie's little book.
Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:39 pm by Allanie

» Tie's Journal.
Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:33 am by Twenty-Twenty

» Alloutte Lake
Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:05 pm by Twenty-Twenty

Top posters
Moon
Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Vote_lcapHero and Villan RP - Page 10 Voting_barHero and Villan RP - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Twenty-Twenty
Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Vote_lcapHero and Villan RP - Page 10 Voting_barHero and Villan RP - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Allanie
Frozone
Flower
Blaise
Vapor
Jiu
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hero and Villan RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Location : Hugging Dante, and Vanessa.. Dar mai babies D:> Even Moonpie knows that

Character Sheet
Crush: Allanie

Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Vanessa laughed softly, as her mouth opened to say something, hysterical laughing started to sound.. It wasn't hers but.. It sounded like it, "What is that?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Location : Hugging Dante, and Vanessa.. Dar mai babies D:> Even Moonpie knows that

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:09 am

Vanessa laughed, "Don't pick ironic rooms, then."

Jasper sneered, and stayed put.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet
Crush: Need To know, and you don't need to know.

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:14 am

"Kinda hard," Farkas chuckles.

Jane continues on her way, staring at the mound of sand closely as it starts to move.
Back to top Go down
http://freeformspiritpack.forumotion.co.uk/
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:30 am

Jasper still stood put, the dog simply stared at nothing.

Vanessa smirked, "Once again with my question; how sure are you that you're a dorkfish?"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:06 am

"Come on, my creatures. No need to be scarred. You get the run of a town," She whispers, and jumps back when sand sprays out of the mound from the movement.

Farkas shrugs. "100%," He replies.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:08 am

Vanessa smirked, hitting him nearly as hard as she had Julian, "Should've said 101%.
"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:25 am

Farkas chuckles. "I'll keep that in mind," He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:27 am

Vanessa laughed, then said, "I'm gonna find Jasper, and Tommy, have fun sleeping." She then got up, and was out of the door in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:43 am

Farkas collapses on the pillows and shuts his eyes.

Jane smirks, and points her creature toward the village. "Go have fun, my darlings," She giggles.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:45 am

Anu followed right after Vanessa, "Now, what are you really doing?"

Vanessa shrugged, "Whatever I want."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:50 pm

Ajne turns back to the others and sits down. "Now we wait," She giggles.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:53 pm

Jasper rolled his eyes, "For what?" He grumbled, 'My dog could do more damage in one hour, than your whole infimary could in a month.' He smirked at the thought, then stood up.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:23 pm

"For that," She giggles, as a distant scream rises out of the distance. "I'll have to thank whichever creature that was," She giggles, as more screams echo throughout the night.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:48 pm

Jasper smirked, "Fear is such a fun thing." The dog just kind of eyed everyone, staring for a good few minutes, then it was up and gone, Jasper smiled, "But let me show you how the big kids play."

Vanessa was already out of the house with something zoomed past her, she squeaked, "What was that!?"

Anu was as calm as could be, "One of Jasper's nightmares, why?"

Vanessa just kind of shrugged it off, "Come on." She said, leading the way across the beach. She sighed, "His power is really creepy.. Don't you get tired of it?" Anu shrugged, "Not really." Vanessa frowned, hating the sound of paws hitting the sand, "I still don't really trust those.. things he creates." Anu replied flatly, "Well, you shouldn't; wants they are off his little control, they are wild, crazed, nightmarish hell hounds basically, they'll kill you." Vanessa stared at her for a minute, "Wow; thanks for scaring me more." Anu smirked, "Well, what if they are attracted to fear?" Vanessa hissed, "Stop it, Anu." Anu laughed, "And annoying, little plant ninjas?" Vanessa kind of smirked at that, and pushed her back, "Oh nooooooo; Jasper's little doggies are gonna get us." Anu laughed, "Oh nuuuuuuuuu!" The two burst off in a laughing fit, but it was quickly cut off by a loud snarl, and Vanessa twitched, "Where i-" She was cut off as the dog tackled her onto the sand, and a distant scream rang out.

Jasper shrugged the scream off, not knowing his dog was actually attacking Vanessa and Anu, or else he would have stopped it, "See? That's how you freak someone out."

Julian, noting the scream from when he had messed with Vanessa back in the forest, laughed, "Are you SURE you don't notice that scream?"

Tommy said flatly, but he looked like he was going to laugh, "That's Vanessa's scream." Another scream, "And that's Anu's." He broke off laughing, along with Julian, "Great going!"

[o_o Get'em Jasper! Now.. wouldn't it be bad if Anu and Vanessa were caught in Jasper's dark army reigne of terror? I mean, they are and were asking for it! Well, guess what? De; doggies are gonna get 'em >:DD Man, some songs burn ideas into my head that have no issue with the clue.. I mean, I got the idea from Christina Perry's A Thousand Years D:< How does that even fit it!? And I have a feeling when this is over, Jasper's gonna get hit so hard in the face, Julian's gonna feel it xD]
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:59 am

(LOL)

Ginger walks up behind Jane and laughs. Nice going. Your creatures just attacked your girlfriend, and her friend. She snickers.

Jane laughs. "That's why I like my creatures. I know where they are and what their doing, because they ask first," She laughs.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:57 am

Jasper snorted, "It's not like its going to kill them.. Just.. Er.."

Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:32 am

"Exactly. And I'm going to help Anu hit you with a frying pan, so I suggest you go save them," Jane giggles, waving her hand dismissively.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:22 am

Jasper grumbled, "They can save themselves, even if they do get hurt, Anu can heal it."

Finally, the dog left, and Vanessa hissed, "I hate dogs; all of them!" And she really did; she didn't like any kind of canine in the first place. Anu laughed lightly, "Wimp.. Did it bite you?" Vanessa growled, holding out her arm, "Oh, well I don't know, I guess this bite mark is from self cause! And how come your not hurt?" Anu smirked, "I can heal myself, dipwad.. Now come on, I'm gonna go and hit Jasper until he's bleeding as bad as you." She laughed, grabbing Vanessa's hurt arm, ignoring her yelp, and dragged her along to find Jasper. Vanessa squirmed out of her grip, "I think I'll just go back to the mansion." As Vanessa turned, Anu smirked, but quickly made her way off to find Jasper.

Vanessa opened to door to the mansion, and was quickly in, yet not as quietly, but she didn't care. She made her way to the kitchen and turned on the light, moving over towards a sink. She then put out her arm, ripping off what was left of her torn-up sleeve. She grumbled, brushing her fingers across the bloodied, and torn skin, before washing the blood away and down the sink. She groaned loudly at the bite imbedded into her skin, then whispered, "I hate dogs.. I really hate dogs."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:30 am

Ginger smiles. Her she comes, apparently she wants to make you bleed as bad as Vanessa.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:35 am

Jasper chuckled sarcastically, "Hurhur, she won't touch me."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:50 am

I don't know. She seems ready to. Ginger replies calmly, staring at nothing.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:51 am

Anu hissed, "I won't touch you, eh?"

Jasper chuckled coldly, "Nope."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

"Oh, I will!" Jane giggles, moving from her spot near a tree.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:55 am

Jasper purred, amused by the fact, "Bring it, little girl; besides, what do I care?"

Anu laughed, "Because I'll hit you so hard, Julian will feel it."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:00 am

Jane snickers. "That should be interesting," She snickers.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:01 am

Anu laughed, "It would wouldn't." She looked at the sky, noticing the paleness of light, smirking towards Jasper, "Why don't you go and mess around somewhere else? Before you burned to a Crispito."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:14 am

Jane glances at the sky, and grumbles. "Sunrise, hate it," She snarls, disappearing into a cloud of shadows.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:21 am

Jasper sneered, "Ugh.." He engulfed himself into a black mist and was gone.

Anu laughed, "Moron, I'll get him later."

Vanessa was STILL scrubbing, and complaining to herself about the bite on her arm, since her roleplayer really had nothing to do with her.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:31 am

(Lolz, New Quote!)

Gigner shrugs. "If he can find his way back," She snickers.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:35 am

[Well she doesn't xD Vanessa would probably be dead if Farkas wasn't in the roleplay o_e I mean, she has to have someone to mess with who won't mess with her back <33]

Anu laughed, "Ha; he'll just have one of those dogs find it if he can't."

Vanessa stopped finally, thinking about going up the stairs, and kicking Farkas in the ribs until he woke up.. Lazy bum.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:36 am

(Lolz,)

Ginger shrugs. "If they can break through," She laughs.

Farkas sits up slowly, choosing to stay put rather than find out who was down stairs.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:38 am

Vanessa frowned, get up you lazy bum..

Anu smirked, "I'm pretty sure they'll just poof into mist if he uses them in daylight anyway."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:41 am

Ginger smiles. "Or worse if he uses them at night on the island again," She replies.

Farkas yawns widely, stretching.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:43 am

Anu smirked, "He's not very bright; but now that I think about it.. I could've healed Vanessa's cut.. I think I'm gonna do that right about now, if she doesn't cry and whine about it." Eh, it was true; healing a wound like she was used to DID hurt, no matter how you took it. She then turned, and started heading back to the mansion.

Tommy darted towards Anu as she started to walk off, "Wait up."

[What happened to the sarcastic, evil killer -__- I will never know, he'll probably get a spark of it though when he sees Farkas.. They be like the bestest of enemies <33]
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:53 am

(Lolz)

Ginger nods, and walks further down the beach.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:55 am

Anu flung the doors of the mansion open, Tommy right at her heels, "Oh, Vanessy? Where'd ya go?"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:56 am

Farkas groans and starts to head down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:58 am

Anu grumbled, "Where'd she go?" Tommy just kinda shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:02 am

Farkas yawns widely and leans against the stairs. "Why not go to the only room with a light on," He replies sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:04 am

Anu sneered. "Why don't you stop being a sarcastic bum, dumba-" Vanessa's voice hissed, "Watch your mouth!"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:07 am

Farkas rolls his eyes. "Because I just woke up, what's your excuse," He replies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero and Villan RP
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next