Wintry Mountain Pack
Hello Stranger.

If your a member, login. If not then join us at our WolfQuest topic.

Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 6977e710
Wintry Mountain Pack
Hello Stranger.

If your a member, login. If not then join us at our WolfQuest topic.

Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 6977e710
Wintry Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wintry Mountain Pack

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hello and Welcome to Wintry Mountain Pack. ~ WMP Council
Please Fill out your Character Sheets. This way we can know more about your wolf.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
To Do List
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:29 am by Moon
This is the to do list in order to clean out the site.

1. Delete Locked Topics
2. Make a New Banner ~Vapor
3. Reorganize the Topics
4. Map of the Territory

If you have more, post 'em

Comments: 0
New Front Post for WQ
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:55 am by Moon
ωιηтяy мσυηтαιη ραcк

cσρyяιgнт ησтιcε ~ The pack ideas as well as theme, belongs to Bella1998, Metalshadow, Kimchiz, and Fire Pelt! If any of us see our ideas being used, we will not hesitate to report you!

Hello there!
..................Welcome to Wintry Mountain Pack!!!! - I see you are looking at the forum. Well …

Comments: 2
Wintry News
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:13 am by Frozone
The pack has finally been created in August 20th 2011!

Guests: Join our pack at our
WolfQuest Topic !
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=53972

New Members: You are
welcomed to join the site as
soon as you join on the pack topic. A member of WMP Council will happily activate your account.

Ordinary Members: Welcome back! Enjoy your time in our territory.

Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:34 pm
Latest topics
» Hero and Villan RP
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:11 am by Moon

» Werewolf RP
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:08 am by Moon

» Spring Den
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:15 pm by Moon

» Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:14 am by Twenty-Twenty

» tHe EpIdEmIc [PrOlOuGe -- ChApTeR oNe W.i.P]
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:27 pm by Moon

» The Outcast. WIP. Chapter 1.
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:22 pm by Allanie

» Allanie's little book.
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:39 pm by Allanie

» Tie's Journal.
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:33 am by Twenty-Twenty

» Alloutte Lake
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:05 pm by Twenty-Twenty

Top posters
Moon
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Vote_lcapDen Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Voting_barDen Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Vote_rcap 
Twenty-Twenty
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Vote_lcapDen Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Voting_barDen Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Vote_rcap 
Allanie
Frozone
Flower
Blaise
Vapor
Jiu
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Den Of Many Mountains

Go down 
+4
Allanie
Frozone
Twenty-Twenty
Moon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet
Crush: Need To know, and you don't need to know.

Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the Main Den. It is centered in a large mountain.

Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 SuperStock_4141-30393
Back to top Go down
http://freeformspiritpack.forumotion.co.uk/

AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:35 pm

(Lol, Okay, I'm logging of this one, and going to Flower, after this post...)

Moon jumps back. "Sorry, I saw another snow pile like me," She laughs.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet
Crush: It's no joke, she met someone.

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:37 pm

Allanie smiled. She got off of the blue lump, and wagged her tail.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

Character Sheet
Crush: Pfft, Whatever

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Flower walks over to the group, her icy blue eyes showing no emotion. "Hello," She whispers, holding in her anger.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Location : Hugging Dante, and Vanessa.. Dar mai babies D:> Even Moonpie knows that

Character Sheet
Crush: Allanie

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:38 pm

[Okay :] ]

Twenty coughed, and squeezed out from under the two, "I don't need to be squished by a prego, and you." He laughed softly, pointing to Moon, then Allanie.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:39 pm

"Oh, pfft. For all you know I can be prego too." Allanie joked. She then turned her attention to the new she. "Hi." She replied. There was something in her that made Allanie become cold.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:41 pm

Flower smirks internally at the white she with blue eyes. She'll learn quickly. She thought, and tilts her head. "I wish to join you. I have no family left to go to," She lies, pulling her ears back.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:42 pm

"Good for you... But there are 4 of us." Allanie replied, with a harsh tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Location : Hugging Dante, and Vanessa.. Dar mai babies D:> Even Moonpie knows that

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:43 pm

Twenty laughed, and joked, "Oh snap, what was I thinking?" He looked at the new she-wolf.. Flicking his ears, he nodded, though he would let Moon or Allanie speak.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:43 pm

Moon looks at Allanie. "Calm down, Allanie. I doubt she's like Diablo," She whispers, not even looking at Flower.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:44 pm

Twenty turned to Allanie, "Calm down.."
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Allanie nodded, and started to shut up. She knew there was something wrong about this fea, but she didn't say it out loud. "I'm Allanie." She said, forcing a nice tone.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Flower narrows her eyes, only enough to be seen for a few mere seconds, and then opened them fully again. "My name is Flower. I only wish to join your humble pack, I will not come near you," She whispers, having to keep her voice quiet, or she would growl. She fought the urge to bite the females, it would only ruin her plan of getting the males on her side. She sat calmly, watching the three.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:48 pm

Twenty nodded, "I'm Twenty-Twenty, or Twenty for short, and I see nothing wrong with you joining OUR pack."
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:49 pm

Allanie nodded, then sat down on her haunches. She eyed the fea, but kept still and silent.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:51 pm

Flower smiles, and bows to the male, ignoring the fae's completely. "Thank you, Twenty. I am glad to be welcomed, instead of shunned," She replies, easily starting to flirt with the blue male, tilting her head, and dropping one of her ears, letting her blue markings shimmer in the near spring sun.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Twenty smiled back, then flicked his tail, "It is no problem." He saw nothing wrong with Flower, and was still trying to understand why Allanie was being so hostile.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Allanie saw the fea starting to flirt with Tie. She flattened her ears and bared a bit of her teeth, as in a warning.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:55 pm

Flower smiles. "I guess we're the only one's with blue on our pelts," She comments, studying the male closely, before focusing on his face. He will fall under my spell. No one has ever resisted me. She thinks smiling her most flirtatious smile, knowing it would affect him, like the countless other males she had seduced and then left, after killing their mates.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:57 pm

"Why you..." She muttered, growling silently as well.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Twenty was slowly falling under, though he didn't notice it. He replied, "Yeah.. Your the only one who has arrived that is not white, grey or black.." He smiled back, of course, it was just his regular smile.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Allanie growled more loudly at the fea. "Hey, Twenty, why don't we get back to the caves, I think we should head on over to the Spring Den." She said to him sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:00 pm

Flower twitches her ear, ignoring the fae, and effectively dismissing her. "Well, I am mostly Black. But my blueness makes up for it," She giggles, her voice turning into that of a melody, instead of her normal silky one.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:01 pm

Twenty nodded, "Sure." He turned back to Flower, "I guess I'll talk to you later." He then swiftly moved over to Allanie, rubbing againest her pelt, then nipping her ear playfully.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:02 pm

Allanie smiled, then turned to Moon suggesting she should go too. She then glared at the newer she, and gave a cold glare. After, she turned her head, licking his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:03 pm

Twenty smiled, and went back towards the cave.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:04 pm

She walked with him, trying to ignore 'Flower.'
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:05 pm

Flower growls silently, her chest vibrating with the deep sound. "Wait. I still need a tour," She says, fluttering her eyes looking at him with her most innocent look, following after him. She sways her her tail, blinking slowly.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:06 pm

"Let Frozone do it. He knows this place too." Allanie made an emphasis on 'He'.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Twenty stopped, and turned, "OH! Right!" He quickly went back to the female, completly ignoring Allanie for a minute.

[Boy toy DDD:]
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:08 pm

[YULITTLE.]

Allanie growled, shaking her head. "I'll come too." She replies to Tie.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:10 pm

(Poor Lanie...)

Flower smiles, but then gives a silent hiss at 'Allanie', following the male, knowing her plan could still work. It has too. That is how it has always been. She thinks, and trots up beside Twenty, letting her pelt barely brush his as she smiles at him, showing her obvious agility.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Allanie tried to calm down. She was getting all worked up, but she had to fake it, since Tie was there.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Twenty didn't even notice as the she-wolf brushed againest him, instead, he just said, "What about the creek first?"

[Mmm, this isn't gonna be good, this makes me wonder how Sammie would re-act xD He was a flirt anyway, he wouldn't care x3]
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:13 pm

Flower smiles, loving the chance to impress the male. "I love water," She says breathily, staring at him, ignoring Allanie again.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:14 pm

Allanie nodded. "Sure." She thought of versions on how she could push Flower in.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:16 pm

Twenty smiled, "Great, so do I."

-To Gold Creek, Huzzah! x3-
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:17 pm

Flower arrives, still leaning against Twenty.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:21 pm

Twenty followed, looking around slowly.
Back to top Go down
Allanie
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Allanie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:21 pm

With Allanie beside Twenty, brushing pelts, she sighed. "We are here, Twenty."
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:22 pm

Flower smiles slightly. "I'll get you some food, sir," She whispers, and bolts off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Den Of Many Mountains
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wintry Mountain Pack :: RP :: Mountains RP-
Jump to: