Wintry Mountain Pack
Hello Stranger.

If your a member, login. If not then join us at our WolfQuest topic.

Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 6977e710
Wintry Mountain Pack
Hello Stranger.

If your a member, login. If not then join us at our WolfQuest topic.

Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 6977e710
Wintry Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wintry Mountain Pack

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hello and Welcome to Wintry Mountain Pack. ~ WMP Council
Please Fill out your Character Sheets. This way we can know more about your wolf.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
To Do List
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:29 am by Moon
This is the to do list in order to clean out the site.

1. Delete Locked Topics
2. Make a New Banner ~Vapor
3. Reorganize the Topics
4. Map of the Territory

If you have more, post 'em

Comments: 0
New Front Post for WQ
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:55 am by Moon
ωιηтяy мσυηтαιη ραcк

cσρyяιgнт ησтιcε ~ The pack ideas as well as theme, belongs to Bella1998, Metalshadow, Kimchiz, and Fire Pelt! If any of us see our ideas being used, we will not hesitate to report you!

Hello there!
..................Welcome to Wintry Mountain Pack!!!! - I see you are looking at the forum. Well …

Comments: 2
Wintry News
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:13 am by Frozone
The pack has finally been created in August 20th 2011!

Guests: Join our pack at our
WolfQuest Topic !
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=53972

New Members: You are
welcomed to join the site as
soon as you join on the pack topic. A member of WMP Council will happily activate your account.

Ordinary Members: Welcome back! Enjoy your time in our territory.

Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:34 pm
Latest topics
» Hero and Villan RP
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:11 am by Moon

» Werewolf RP
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:08 am by Moon

» Spring Den
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:15 pm by Moon

» Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:14 am by Twenty-Twenty

» tHe EpIdEmIc [PrOlOuGe -- ChApTeR oNe W.i.P]
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:27 pm by Moon

» The Outcast. WIP. Chapter 1.
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:22 pm by Allanie

» Allanie's little book.
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:39 pm by Allanie

» Tie's Journal.
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:33 am by Twenty-Twenty

» Alloutte Lake
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:05 pm by Twenty-Twenty

Top posters
Moon
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Vote_lcapDen Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Voting_barDen Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Twenty-Twenty
Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Vote_lcapDen Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Voting_barDen Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Allanie
Frozone
Flower
Blaise
Vapor
Jiu
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Den Of Many Mountains

Go down 
+4
Allanie
Frozone
Twenty-Twenty
Moon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet
Crush: Need To know, and you don't need to know.

Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the Main Den. It is centered in a large mountain.

Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 SuperStock_4141-30393
Back to top Go down
http://freeformspiritpack.forumotion.co.uk/

AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:18 am

Moon shakes her head, making snow fall on top of it. "Because, Your a male and your nice," She whispers and moves farther into the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Frozone
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Frozone

Character Sheet
Crush: Classified.

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:19 am

Frozone looked at Sam and rolled his eyes. "Atleast I don't act like a grumpy old bear." he replies sharply. Frozone looked back to the hole. "I'm a male, I'm nicer than someone. And I like you." he replies.
Back to top Go down
https://wintrymountainpack.rpg-board.net
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 am

Moon feels the blush deepen and she closes her eyes. "Everyone knows Sam is a grumpy old bear," She mumbles and crouches in the hole. She pulls her tail to her side and covers her face with it.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Location : Hugging Dante, and Vanessa.. Dar mai babies D:> Even Moonpie knows that

Character Sheet
Crush: Allanie

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:22 am

Sam snorted and raised his hackles,and retored back "Im not a grumpy old bear! I just don't like stupid and imatre people!" His hissing voice made a low growl.He swayed his tail in a viogorous way.

(Its all Firestar vs. Scourge now >D)
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:24 am

(Lolz)

Moon snarls at Sam. "You are a grumpy bear! Now bite your tongue before I do it for you," She snaps.
Back to top Go down
Frozone
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Frozone

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:26 am

"Moon, you've been blushing all day. I figured it out and felt the same way." he replies softly and then looks back to Sam. "A grumpy old bear would say that." he snarls and stands up.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:28 am

Moon flattens her ears at the comment and feels her ears turn warm. She opens her eyes and looks out of her hole. "Go eat the elk, Mr. Alpha," She barks at Sam and feels more snow pile on top of her. She wiggled around until it completely hide her from anyone and curled up.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Location : Hugging Dante, and Vanessa.. Dar mai babies D:> Even Moonpie knows that

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:30 am

Sam snarled "I'd like to see you try me,Frozone!" His teeth were bared,Sam would have no problem fighting Frozone,not at all,besides Sam was skilled in hand-to-hand combat,he had no problem doing it.

(Oh dear god...)
Back to top Go down
Frozone
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Frozone

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:35 am

Frozone got to his paws and snarled. His hackles raised. "I've killed a lot of wolves in my life. Your welcomed to join the club of them." Zone growls and flicked his ears.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:37 am

Sam laughed "Like I would even think!" Is tone gave in an edgy,jerky tone.He was prepared,his blonde fur raised and his blue eyes became harsher.His legs gripped the snow,he was R-E-A-D-Y.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:38 am

Moon sighs and stands up. "Both of you! I want Sam to go and put his face in a snow bank, and I want Frozone to go do the same, But far away from Sam," She growls and shakes the snow from her pelt. "If you ignore these orders I will put both of you in a snow bank and then tie you together," She snarls.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:41 am

Sam laughed "Dear,dear.A little she-wolf wants us to go burry our heads in a snow bank,likewise!" He smirked and sat down,Frozone was a challenge..Moon meant nothing to him,at least now she didn't.

(Excuse Sam please -.- He really isn't a ladies man nor does he care all that much XD)
Back to top Go down
Frozone
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Frozone

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:43 am

Frozone looked directly at Moon. "Stay out of it Moon. Sam is just a pup in that body of his. Everything is a game to him. But this is more realistic than he thinks." Frozone replies with a sharp edge and relaxes.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:45 am

Sam snorted,his fur raised in a fury,Anger fluttered in his eyes like cruel African Bees.He yelled "I'll show YOU what reality is!" Sam charged,tackling over Frozone in a mad fury.

(Oh God XD Fight! Fight! Fight!)
Back to top Go down
Frozone
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Frozone

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:47 am

(haha XD)

Frozone's lip curled as he snarled. He simply used his strength to pin the younger male down on the ground. "Moon could do with a new seat." he hisses.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:48 am

Moon rolls her eyes and sits between them. "Then you will both go away from each other and you won't eat with the rest of us for two days if you chose to lay a claw on each other," She growls and pulls her ears back, knowing she looked like a pup. She didn't care if she did but they aught to know better than to mess with her when she's mad. She snarls at Sam, her hackles raising as she pulled him off.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:52 am

Sam instantly felt himself pinned and he growled.He swivled himself as Moon grabbed him and hit her chest his his back legs,and squirmed free.He growled and snarled,his eyes in a mad fury.

(Confused DX Don't know as if to respond to Moon or Frozone,so Im goinn' for Moonie)
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:53 am

Moon bares her teeth. "Both of you quit it," She shouts her normally warm eyes turn into a pit of rage. She lowers herself quickly and steps between them.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:55 am

Sam growled,blood dripping from his mouth as a kanine had fallen out,he snorted "Whatever you wish,all mighty queen!" He stomped off,his blonde fur still in a fury.
Back to top Go down
Frozone
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Frozone

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:56 am

Frozone snarled. "Grow up Sam. We're leading a pack together, we don't need fights or threats from you." he calls after him and sits down. Frozone looked back at Moon. "Calm down." he whispers.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:57 am

Sam snorted and plopped himself in the den,None of them had seen what he had in life..NONE! They all yelled at HIM for his mistakes! EVERY BLASTING ONE OF THEM! He snarled and yelled out the den "You all make life a bloody hell you know!"
Back to top Go down
Frozone
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Frozone

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:00 am

Frozone rolled his eyes. He ignored Sam's yelling completly. Frozone kept his eyes on Moon.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:01 am

Moon sits down and flicks her ears. "Allanie is the youngest and she's more behaved than him," She whispers and shakes her head slowly. She pulls her ears back again and spits out some of Sam's fur. "He doesn't taste very good," She whispers.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:02 am

Sam snorted,ungrateful children...Thats what they were! He was an elite fighter! He should not be treated like the runt of the Alphas!! He had helped make this pack and he could help straighten it out! His low pitched snarl escaped from the den as he stood up.

(This reminding me of one of my favorite anime charas XD)
Back to top Go down
Frozone
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Frozone

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:03 am

"He probaly tastes like a old grizzly bear, I doubt he would taste nice." Frozone sighs. Froz laid down and shook his pelt to calm himself down in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:06 am

Moon pushes her muzzle into a pile of snow and groans as the coldness touches her teeth. "He should really work on that tooth," She whispers and twitches her ears.
Back to top Go down
Frozone
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Frozone

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:09 am

Frozone rolled around and curled up tiredly. "I guess I won't be able to sleep in that den tonight, not with him." he sighs and yawns.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:12 am

Moon lifts her muzzle. "I don't feel like talking to him," She whispers and falls onto her side dramatically. She sighs quietly and blinks.
Back to top Go down
Frozone
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Frozone

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:15 am

"Leave Allanie to the talking then. She can act as innocent as she likes, she never did anything to upset him." Frozone sighs. His tail curls around his paws as he closes his eyes tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:16 am

Moon giggles. "Yes, But I do think Sam likes her a little more than a friendship," She yawns and moves toward him slowly, her movements unsure.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:17 am

Sam's eyes were still in fury as he sat down..No..No...Don't you even think about it...Sam puffed a large amount of air out of his lungs.His mouth,as well as shoulder hurt.His body was weak,he said to himself "You can NEVER be weak! Weakness is no essence! Not at all! Strength! Strength! Thats what you need!"
Back to top Go down
Frozone
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Frozone

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:21 am

Frozone's ears flicked. He could hear some movement from Moon. He ignored it. "Maybe your right." he shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:23 am

Moon sighs and looks at him. "It would fit. Seeing as she's the only other female that hasn't fallen in love," She whispers and pushes her nose to his back.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:25 am

Sam growled as he heard the faint words of Moon and Frozne.Him? Allanie? Like he even cared! Well..that was a lie...He DID like her alot more than he did about Moon or Frozone,at least she was mature enough not to act like complete idiots.
Back to top Go down
Frozone
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Frozone

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:27 am

"Maybe she is in love, just hasn't shown it." Frozone shrugs. He opens one eye slowly and looks at her. A smile covered his face.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:29 am

Moon smiles back at him and nudges him lightly as she curls up beside him. "Maybe. I think we'll talk about it," She yawns and pokes him with her tail.
Back to top Go down
Frozone
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Frozone

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:32 am

Frozone nods slowly rests his head again. He pokes her back gently with the tip of his tail. "Ok." he yawns.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:34 am

Moon smiles at him warmly and then closes her eyes slightly. She pokes him back gently and giggles. "I like you, Frozone," She whispers and curls up against him.
Back to top Go down
Frozone
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Frozone

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:37 am

Frozone chuckled. He closed his eyes again and poked her back. "I know." he whispers and smiles again.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:39 am

Moon smirks and pokes him again. "You may have. But I don't like to admit defeat," She whispers. She turns toward him and licks his nose playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Den Of Many Mountains   Den Of Many Mountains - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Den Of Many Mountains
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wintry Mountain Pack :: RP :: Mountains RP-
Jump to: