Wintry Mountain Pack
Hello Stranger.

If your a member, login. If not then join us at our WolfQuest topic.

Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 6977e710
Wintry Mountain Pack
Hello Stranger.

If your a member, login. If not then join us at our WolfQuest topic.

Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 6977e710
Wintry Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wintry Mountain Pack

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hello and Welcome to Wintry Mountain Pack. ~ WMP Council
Please Fill out your Character Sheets. This way we can know more about your wolf.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
To Do List
Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:29 am by Moon
This is the to do list in order to clean out the site.

1. Delete Locked Topics
2. Make a New Banner ~Vapor
3. Reorganize the Topics
4. Map of the Territory

If you have more, post 'em

Comments: 0
New Front Post for WQ
Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:55 am by Moon
ωιηтяy мσυηтαιη ραcк

cσρyяιgнт ησтιcε ~ The pack ideas as well as theme, belongs to Bella1998, Metalshadow, Kimchiz, and Fire Pelt! If any of us see our ideas being used, we will not hesitate to report you!

Hello there!
..................Welcome to Wintry Mountain Pack!!!! - I see you are looking at the forum. Well …

Comments: 2
Wintry News
Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:13 am by Frozone
The pack has finally been created in August 20th 2011!

Guests: Join our pack at our
WolfQuest Topic !
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=53972

New Members: You are
welcomed to join the site as
soon as you join on the pack topic. A member of WMP Council will happily activate your account.

Ordinary Members: Welcome back! Enjoy your time in our territory.

Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:34 pm
Latest topics
» Hero and Villan RP
Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:11 am by Moon

» Werewolf RP
Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:08 am by Moon

» Spring Den
Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:15 pm by Moon

» Zombie Apocalpyse Roleplay [xD]
Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:14 am by Twenty-Twenty

» tHe EpIdEmIc [PrOlOuGe -- ChApTeR oNe W.i.P]
Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:27 pm by Moon

» The Outcast. WIP. Chapter 1.
Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:22 pm by Allanie

» Allanie's little book.
Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:39 pm by Allanie

» Tie's Journal.
Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:33 am by Twenty-Twenty

» Alloutte Lake
Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:05 pm by Twenty-Twenty

Top posters
Moon
Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Vote_lcapHero and Villan RP - Page 15 Voting_barHero and Villan RP - Page 15 Vote_rcap 
Twenty-Twenty
Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Vote_lcapHero and Villan RP - Page 15 Voting_barHero and Villan RP - Page 15 Vote_rcap 
Allanie
Frozone
Flower
Blaise
Vapor
Jiu
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hero and Villan RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Frozone
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Frozone

Character Sheet
Crush: Classified.

Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:55 am

First topic message reminder :

I thought this would be fun and different compare to our main rp.

Rules
(1) Don't copy other heros, try and make your own.
(2) 1 power each charrie.
(3) If someone for instance takes fire, that power will be taken. So lets try and get (4) everyone to have a different power than be the same.
(5) All hero's need a weakness to make it interesting
(6) If your character dies, You'll be able to make a new one.
(7) The max for characters is 4.
(Cool You must have atleast one character thats a hero and one thats a villan to be fair.

Here is the form.

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Power:
Hero/Villan:
Weakness:
Anything else:

If I forgot anything, then just add what you like. Enjoy ^^.
Back to top Go down
https://wintrymountainpack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Location : Hugging Dante, and Vanessa.. Dar mai babies D:> Even Moonpie knows that

Character Sheet
Crush: Allanie

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:03 am

Tommy growled, "I'm going."

Xavier opened the door first, and walked out, "Not before me."

Tommy snorted and followed.

Anu quickly followed after Tommy.

Vanessa laughed softly as Anu shut the door, "Fan-girl."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet
Crush: Need To know, and you don't need to know.

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:05 am

Farkas chuckles, and starts to play with Vanessa's hair.
Back to top Go down
http://freeformspiritpack.forumotion.co.uk/
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Location : Hugging Dante, and Vanessa.. Dar mai babies D:> Even Moonpie knows that

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:06 am

Vanessa slapped his hand, "No! Your not making my highlights into blobs." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:07 am

"Aww, Come on," He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:08 am

Vanessa smirked, "No." She continued, "I work hard to dye the freaking things in, and I will not have you mess them up." She pulled her hair up, and tied it with one of her scrunchies that she wore on her wrist, "Te-he." She then nibbled her nails and poked him with her free hand, she then mumbled, "You can't blame me, its an addiction." She looked around the room for something to do, then smirked, and got to her feet. She picked up DJ, and threw him on Farkas's lap, she then smiled, "With that, you can NEVER leave, mwa-ha-ha." The 'evil laugh' was spoken of course, not really laughed. She then fell back onto the bed and picked up a pillow. Then, Vanessa's RPer got bored, and decided to put this smiley on the post : cat
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:04 am

(Wow, lol)

Farkas chuckles and pets the cat, watching Vanessa.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:06 am

[xD Thats what happens when your bored]

Vanessa sighed then put her face in the pillow boredly. She then smirked, "Farky, so help me gawd, if you do not get off my bed, and back in YOUR chair, I will personally throw a pillow at you, and it WON'T miss." She laughed, then tried to push him off the bed with her feet. She then stopped, and sighed, yawning. She then curled up under the covers, and grabbed a pillow, then threw it at Farkas, "Get off." She winced at the stinging in her shoulder, her stomach churned and dropped again. She sighed, then started humming to herself softly, for one ; She was just trying to get to burning out of her mind, and two ; she just didn't care anymore. Whether she died, about Farkas, about Tommy, abou- Well, no, she took back on not caring about Farkas, then continued her list silently in her head ; About Xavier, About Anu, about Ginger, about DJ, about her shoulder, about life, about her stupid highlights, everything... It was like it had just flew out the window to escape, and finally it had. She closed her eyes, and started to think some more... Was this real? Was Farkas real? Was this whole thing real?... She groaned again, seeming to block Farkas and DJ completly for the next minute, the burning was getting worse, so she only kept ignoring and thinking ; Could she really die? Or, was it just some horrible, cruel, torturious joke her mind had played on her? No... It was true, and the thought made her feel as if knives were cutting in and out of her body. She didn't want to lose Farkas, she didn't want to lose her life, she didn't want to lose everything she had worked for... She didn't even want to lose Tommy, but at this point, it all seemed like a dream, yet she knew it wasn't.. Could something like that really exist? Something so stupid, yet so important? Of course it could, she would just have to think harder. She then said, in a cold, immoral voice, "Farkas... Do you think this is real? Everything... Everything that has happened.. Or is it just some dream one of our minds are playing because of wanting boredness? It just doesn't seem real anymore.. It seems like a dream now... And its making me think.. If I do die.. Whats next? There might be nothing waiting for me, and the rest of eternity will be spent with nothing but rotting in a wooden box six feet in the ground.. Is that what we will all have to face? I don't know. But... I don't want to go Farkas, I do not care who's choice it might be, I don't want to leave... Mainly, I do not want to leave you..." The last sentence was soft, but the whole paragraph seemed like a depressing mess of trying to gather what had been lost. She looked at him with her once magnifacent ice blue eyes, now a cold glaze of ice that seemed to pierce. She sat up, the burning was erupting, and it stung like no other, but she wanted to hear his awnser.. She really did, she did not care how depressing she had sounded, she wanted to hear is awnser.. She wanted to breakdown, and just be embraced in his arms, but that would not happen.. Not now anyways. She pulled the scrunchy out of her hair, and dropped it, then looked down at the sheets of the bed. Her heart wanted to pound out of her chest, and thats where the tears came, "Farkas...." She barely managed to choke his name before her throat was engulfed in a strangle from crying. She coughed, the pain, the fear, and the quietness were making her become more engulfed in her theory... Her bangs covered her face, but the tears could still be seen streaming down her cheeks, she whispered, "This isn't all Tommy's fault.. It is mine.. Its purely mine..." She choked again. This was her fault.. She should not have been an idiot.. She should have ran from Tommy instead of barking back. She wiped the tears from her eyes, yet more came. She didn't know how Farkas would respond, and didn't care.

[xD Had to do some soul searching, expect all my post in every roleplay to be long, my roleplay muse is soaring x3 And man! I didn't know I could get that deep in roleplay.. Te-he, sorry. I keep reading this over like... Man, I look like a depressing anti-social, no need to worry, I'm not xD]
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:26 pm

(Lol, Jeez, you wanna make me read all that?)

Farkas hugs Vanessa gently, making sure not to touch her burn. "Vanessa, You will not die. I will make sure you don't," He whispers.

(Don't expect me to make that long a post...)
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:41 pm

[I don't plan on it xD Thats what happens when I get ideas!]

Vanessa still could not get the thought out of her mind.. Farkas's embrace was sharp reminder though of one reason she had not gone into a maniac depression. She simply just let him hug her, and cryed, it was as simple as that. She would have said something, but her words were simply nothing, they meant nothing, and she cared nothing about them. She then said, in a soft whisperess tone, "Farkas.." His whispering made it worse, it felt too soft.. too soft to be an imagination of something that was not true. Her shoulder bruned, the pain was becoming a hassle, or at least unbareable, her stomach dropped once again. She was not only in pain now ; she was scared, purely scared. Even with Farkas there, it felt like a horrible nightmare and the fear of death clung to her... She had managed to keep quiet, but then she said in her choking, quiet voice, to finish her last sentence, "I'm scared..." She moved closer to him, almost as close as she could, it still did not cling the fear away. Vanessa didn't even attempt to think of how weak, scared, or pethic she looked, that was another thing she didn't care about ; apperance. Currently, it meant nothing, of course it would after this was over.. If it ever was. She then eventually stopped crying, though she still sniffled. She then squeazed out of Farkas's hug and went back under the covers, trying to fall asleep.. Hoping to forget it all. Yes, she was sad, angry, hungry, in agony, sick, and crushed.. Maybe it would go away after sleeping.. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:12 pm

(Love, the new Siggie, Lol)

Farkas sighs. "I know," He whispers to Vanessa.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:16 pm

Vanessa was already asleep.

[xD Thank you]
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:22 pm

(Welcome Smile

Farkas moves into his chair, and closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Vanessa awoke to sunlight, but turned, her shoulder burning, she did not feel good enough to get up.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:28 pm

Farkas woke up, and blinked a few times. "Huh, Wha," He yawns.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:29 pm

DJ meowed, and looked around. Vanessa groaned again, and winced.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:31 pm

Farkas stands up and stratches, wobbling like he was drunk. "Ya know, If you need something for the pain, there's a button on the bed remote for it," He comments.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:33 pm

Vanessa groaned, "No, those meds kill people.. and stop being in a handover mood."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:35 pm

Farkas shrugs. "It's how I am in the morning, It's been like that since I could walk," He chuckles, and strokes her hair, as if she were a cat. "That's only if they get addicted," He adds.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:36 pm

Vanessa smacked his hand with little strength, "Don't.. I don't feel good."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Farkas yawns, and nods. "Okay," He whispers, sitting down again.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:40 pm

Vanessa growled, "And so help me gawd.. If one more person burst in this room..Im going to throw a frying pan!"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:41 pm

Farkas chuckles, "I could always throw Ginger at them.."
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:42 pm

Vanessa replied, "DJ would have the same effect... They would BOTH hiss and growl."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:43 pm

"True," Farkas replies and strokes his imaginary beard.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:47 pm

Vanessa stayed under the covers, groaning.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:47 pm

Farkas sighs and stands up, rubbing her back. "Shh," He whispers.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:50 pm

Vanessa smacked his hand away, "Don't touch me."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:50 pm

Farkas steps back. "Okay," He whispers, and sits down again.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:52 pm

[xD Farky keeps trying, and trying, poor thing]

Vanessa sighed, groaning at her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:53 pm

(Yep, He's hopeless...)

Farkas stares at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:54 pm

Vanessa said softly, "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:55 pm

"It's okay," Farkas whispers.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:56 pm

Vanessa sat up, sighing. Her shoulder felt worse, she felt worse. She groaned, then said, "I feel so groggy..." Every part of her hurt, especially her chest, it hurt to move, to breath, to do any movement. It was amazing she had even sat up. She flinched, it was painful, unbareable so to speak of. This made her fear higher, her stomach clenched, clawing at her with hunger, but she still refused to eat, or drink anything. She squeezed her stomach with one hand, using the other for support to keep her from falling back. The ache was eating her, literally, even if the infection didn't kill her, starvation would. She just.. didn't feel the need to do anything anymore. She poked her flat belly, she had lost weight ever since she had known of infection, and that probably wasn't good for someone like her, she was already small, and too much could kill her. The mere thought of food made her want to gag, and of course, she was zoning out from Farkas. She was expecting something as stupid as 'You need to eat, or you'll die.' She knew that, she wasn't stupid.. Its not like she didn't want to! If she could eat, she would probably gain twelve pounds in one hour... The weakness was really setting in, and with knock-out medication, it only made it worse. She sighed, then sat on the side of the bed, barely managing to pull herself over. At that point, DJ was getting bored, so he jumped on Farkas's shoulder, and sat down, making himself comfortable, Vanessa sighed, "Better you than me." She then put her face in her hands, and groaned in pain. There was nothing anyone COULD do, it would have to have her permission, and the only person she really wanted in the room with her was Farkas, possibly including DJ. She rubbed her shoulder softly again, and groaned. She refused to eat, sleep, comminicate, and take medication... What was left? Nothing, that was exactly right. She gently nibbled at her nails to keep the stress and pain away but it still did not work, and it was starting to tick her off. She then said, taking what she had learned from Spanish, "Me siento como un abajo corriendo, tristezas vagabundo Farkas, .." She then growled quietly, "Odio este hospital! Y no me gusta estas enfermeras estúpido! Pero sobre todo, me gusta mi hombro!" She then laughed, trying to force a smile, and poked his knee with her foot, and said, "The best part is, I can do this alllllllllll day, Farky.." She coughed, then groaned.. THAT was new, she had not coughed before hand.. Would it keep up very possibly. She groaned, and those annoying little nurses! Annoying..

[>:] I win! Ju shall never know what Vanessa said! Unless of course you know Spanish.. Te-he, two years of learning Spanish payed off xD]
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:09 pm

( You said and I quote, I feel like a run down, sad tramp Farkas... Hate this hospital! I do not like these nurses stupid! But mostly, I like my shoulder!)

Farkas smiles sadly at her. "Shhm: He whispers.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:51 pm

[xD I must have messed up somewhere because the second part was suppose to be : I hate this hospital! I hate these stupid nurses! But mostly, I hate my shoulder ;; I'll go Turkish next time x3]

Vanessa groaned, "It's kinda hard."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:55 pm

(Lol)

Farkas sighs. "Everything gets better with time," He whispers.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:59 pm

Vanessa groaned, then poked his knee again, "Smile.. Smmmilllllllllle. SMILE."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:06 pm

Farkas smiles at her. "Okay," He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Twenty-Twenty

Twenty-Twenty

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:08 pm

Vanessa laughed softly, "Thank you." DJ, again with more boredom, jumped off of the chair, and under the bed. She yawned, then coughed again, "I'm gonna go back to sleep... But, if a nurse comes in here, and she has a snobby attitude.. Throw a frying pan." She laughed, and curled back under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:46 pm

Farkas chuckles. "Okay, love," he teases.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero and Villan RP   Hero and Villan RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero and Villan RP
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wintry Mountain Pack :: RP :: Other RP-
Jump to: